Catching the last yields for the summer. This is a terrific, light and easy recipe and a great way to sneak in pasta and not feel bad about it. (I’m always seeking that!)
8 oz. orzo
1 c. green beans, trimmed
2 ears corn, kernels removed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1/4 c. torn basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook orzo according to package.
- Two minutes before cooking time is done, add green beans to pot.
- Drain in a fine mesh colander and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer orzo and green beans to a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.